Preparation of your case and knowledge of the law are critical to the outcome of a legal matter. If there is one thing that lawyers, judges and clients may say about attorney Carol Weinstein Boileau, it is that she is always prepared.
In Divorce and Family Law — Preparation Is Key
As seasoned divorce lawyer, Carol Weinstein Boileau knows her cases so well that she has the resources to draw on a treasure trove of facts to protect her clients' rights, giving her confidence that carries authority when arguing on your behalf.
Attorney Carol Weinstein Boileau practices divorce law primarily in Middlesex County and Essex County, Massachusetts. Her skills have been honed over more than four decades in family law, and she is here to help you find a divorce and family law solution that works.
To inquire about our legal services, please call our Methuen law office at 978-691-5666 or complete the brief contact form below to communicate through email. Your satisfaction matters.
Former Regional Counsel — Litigating and Supervising Child Custody Matters
Our attorney's leadership skills were developed as the regional counsel of the Massachusetts Department of Social Services, handling tough child custody, guardianship and adoption cases as well as training other lawyers to litigate effectively in complicated situations involving parents, children, grandparents and others. The experience taught her that:
- Each individual case is unique.
- Each involved child has unique needs.
- Your finances and your financial concerns are of critical importance.
- You have a right to ask questions and to get clear and prompt answers.
- She has a professional duty to tell you when your expectations are unrealistic.
- Her job is to not only fight for your rights on all fronts: It is also to stay abreast of evolving family law matters and child development matters that may come into play in a divorce or other family law matter.
Trustworthy Family Law Attorney — Skilled Advocate
Attorney Carol Weinstein Boileau has tried cases before most of the judges in courtrooms throughout Essex and Middlesex counties. She is a knowledgeable and diligent attorney and an effective advocate for her clients.
Call 978-691-5666 today to learn how we can help you resolve your divorce, custody, spousal support, child support or other family law matters.