In Divorce and Family Law — Preparation Is Key
Preparation of your case and knowledge of the law is critical to the outcome of a legal matter. If there is one thing that lawyers, judges and clients may say about me, it is that I am always prepared.
I know my cases so well that I have the resources to draw on a treasure trove of facts to protect my clients' rights, giving me confidence that carries authority when arguing on your behalf.
My name is Carol Weinstein Boileau, and I am a divorce attorney practicing primarily in Middlesex County and Essex County, Massachusetts. My skills have been honed over more than three decades in family law, and I am here to help you find a divorce and family law solution that works.
To inquire about our legal services, please call our Methuen law office at 978-691-5666 or complete the brief contact form below to communicate through e-mail. Your satisfaction matters.
Former Regional Counsel — Litigating and Supervising Child Custody Matters
My leadership skills were developed as the regional counsel of the Massachusetts Department of Social Services, handling tough child custody, guardianship and adoption cases as well as training other lawyers to litigate effectively in complicated situations involving parents, children, grandparents and others. The experience taught me that:
- Each individual case is unique
- Each involved child has unique needs
- Your finances and your financial concerns are of critical importance
- You have a right to ask me questions and to get clear and prompt answers
- I have a professional duty to tell you when your expectations are unrealistic
- My job is to not only fight for your rights on all fronts: It is also to stay abreast of evolving family law matters and child development matters that may come into play in a divorce or other family law matter
Trustworthy Methuen Family Law Attorney — Skilled Advocate
I have tried cases before most of the judges in courtrooms throughout Essex and Middlesex counties. I am a knowledgeable and diligent attorney and an effective advocate for my clients. Call today.
Call 978-691-5666 or contact me, a Methuen family law attorney online at our law office to learn how we can help you resolve your divorce, custody, spousal support, child support or other family law matters.